My husband asked me a few days ago what my blog was going to be about. I told him I didn't really know. Maybe a little of this and a little of that. I have thought about it a little bit more now. I think I want to focus on the three areas I went over on my last blog. I want to feel like I am in control of certain areas of my life: food, work, money. So guess I will just try to touch on those during most of my blogs. Maybe it will help me regain control.
Also today I want to talk about words that are used too much in daily language such as "like", "basically" and "actually". I am trying to eleminate throwing these words in a filler when I talk to people. I think that they are used too much and I can't beleive how hard it is to eliminate the word "like" so that is my first target. I have been doing better there but I still have room for improvement.
So on to my three areas. It should be pretty easy to go over today since I have been so good at some of them. I haven't spent any money the last few days. Usually I go spend all my money right after payday but this month so far I have been good. OK I know it is only the 4th. But I got paid last Friday and all I have bought is groceries and gas. Woohoo for me! Second is work. I have been throwing myself into learning automation and coding so that I can look like I am making progress. I have spend at least a third of my day studying and writing tools to help automate testing at work. I am going to try to keep this going. And last but not least, my food problems. I have been fairly even the last few days. I could do better though. Today I am going to try to exercise. It's a small goal but let's hope I can keep it. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment