Friday, March 12, 2010

Rise and shine (again)

It has been a long week. Yesterday I spun my wheels all day long at work. I got a little bit accomplished but not nearly as much as I needed to. I am just going to be persistent and keep working on my skills. I didn't spend any money which was good. I was too busy spinning my wheels. This also was good on the food front at least until about 9 last night when I had a chip attack and ate a half of a bag of Munchos. Yep half a bag. All that salt - ug. It tasted so good at the time. But now I am sorry I ate them. I should just throw them away. I debate with myself at the grocery store over whether I should buy things or not. Since we have guests coming tonight, I wanted to have snacks on hand. So I also made cookies (bwah bwa bwaaaaaaah)! Maybe I will throw all the junk food out after they leave.

I am remembering that I am a highly competitive person. I get really stressed out if I can't do as well as others at work or have some edge. I wish I could feel competitive on the food / weight loss front. Then maybe I could lose weight! Something to think about I guess. Why am I sometimes more competitive in some areas but not others? Maybe that is the key to overcoming my three challenges (food, money, work). Not sure how to balance them. I will think about it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment