I have been in turbo mode all day. And I am still not sleeping. :( I am tired of annoying people and annoying bosses. I am tired of not sleeping. Mostly though I am just tired.
Work is crazy busy. Which is better than not being busy at all. Work is annoying because it's almost 79 degrees at my desk, I sit right across from a kitchen area and at the end of a hall so I hear noisy people all day. Despite this, I feel like I am making a little bit or progress at work. I just put on my headphones and block everyone else out. It's like taking baby steps when it comes to learning how to write code but as long as I take a step or two a day, I am happy.
The food control has been going alright too. There are good days and bad and right now I am aiming for more good days and it's working. I have been walking and exercising a lot too.
I have been doing OK on spending as well. I haven't bought anything online for a week or so. Trust me, this is progress!
OK, I am cooking dinner and trying to get a few more tasks done tonight before bed. Signing off....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment